When to Get Tested for Lung Cancer
In early stages of lung cancer, you might not have any symptoms. Symptoms like a persistent cough can also look like other conditions, like bronchitis.
But we recommend you talk to your doctor about any of these possible lung cancer symptoms:
- A cough that won’t go away
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Getting winded quickly
- Chest pain that won’t go away
- Coughing up blood
- Fatigue and feeling tired
- Getting lung infections like pneumonia over and over
- Unexplained weight loss
Your doctor might recommend a chest X-ray or any of the tests above to look for possible issues in your lungs.
At Ellis Medicine, we can guide you through the diagnosis process to ensure you get the right care for you. Our experts will talk to you about your test results and answer any questions you have so you can feel confident in your care.